Thursday, December 24, 2009

Feliz Navidad

I wanted to leave you with a little Christmas story. For whatever reason, I really didn't like the song Feliz Navidad. I never have. Well, at my school's winter concert rehearsal (the whole school got to see their dress rehearsal) they sang this song. I was sitting next to Fun Times. He was being all affectionate for once, and once they started singing that, he started rocking back and forth and singing along. Now, Fun Times has this cute high little voice. He got the Feliz Navidad part, but he would start mumbling and it would go "Wannamnanyou merry Christmas". It was SO CUTE and it made me go awww. He's going to give me my first gray hair, I'm sure of it, but I do just love him. So I sang it quietly with him, and he rocked, and I sang in his ear, and we were happy.

2 comments:

EC said...

Aww!

My singing softly in her ear is sometimes the only thing that calms Sweet Pea down. I feel ridiculous singing in the checkout line at the grocery store, but I figure it's better than everyone having to listen to her meltdown.

PS- I forgot to give you your Christmas present when I saw you tonight..

Haris Kottayam said...

So finally you started loving this song. Any way the post is a touching one